Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Stunt men again?

Ok. Before i go any further, i'd just like to say i think the stunt men are a really strong team. They work well together, they're athletic, they don't get down on themselves, etc. You get the point. But honestly! How many more stupid mistakes are they gonna make?! Two penalties? Has that ever happened before in the history of AR? In the same LEG! For sabotaging!! AGGH! I'm glad Phill didn't let them get away with it. But trev and i couldn't believe how far ahead they were of the other teams - a whole HOUR. Unbelievable. Ok. That's all i have to say.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I just barely got around to watching last weeks episode last night and it was good as always. I'm sad it's not on this week. Darn Country Music Awards.

The sabatoge penalty didn't seem necessary to me. Wasn't the stuff in the box when they got there anyway? It sucks for them that they lost a trip to Hawaii over it.

Jami said...

Doesn't it seem like they are implementing a lot more rules this time around? I could have sworn that teams have done deceitful things to "sabotage" the other teams before and were not penalized. And bartering your stuff to pay the cab driver? Haven't people done that before too?