Monday, March 23, 2009

What were they thinking?!


Why on earth did these goofs choose move it over shake it. Shake it was by far the better choice. That bad call almost got them eliminated! For a couple minutes I seriously thought they were going to come in last even though the Flight Attendants had a speed bump. By the way that looked like a fun speed bump....painting an elephant, how cool!

The other What Were They Thinking part was when several teams misunderstood the directions for transporting the camel feed.

I couldn't find a picture of the girl (from the sister team) who carried the feed in her shirt but that was hilarious!

2 comments:

Rural Dee said...

Yay! I don't have anything to say that hasn't already been said, but I just wanted you to know that we are back in the AR loop. Had to watch a couple episodes on the internet, but we're caught up now. Phew!

Rural Dee said...

Ok, sorry, I guess I do have something to say. Three things, actually.

1: Meesa, I'm sorry for judging your team so harshly as it seems like they really have come a long way from the vampire episode. Yay for them! Yay for you!

2: Holly, you may be having trouble with your Tivo for the same reason we have with our Comcast DVR. For some reason (maybe sports?) the show before AR, 60 Minutes, gets pushed back late, making AR start late--sometimes over half an hour late. We have to go in and manually set our DVR to record up to an hour later to make sure we catch it all. We keep forgetting to do that, which is why we've had to catch up via internet.

3: So the gay guys are the father/son team? The guy who was in School of Rock? That guy? And his dad? They're both gay? But not together. Just father and son. Both happen to be gay. Right??