Did you watch Episode #3??! My Team had food poisoning!!! ACK! I thought for sure they were gonners... but they pulled thru and even came in 5th (or was it 7th?). Either way i'm proud. Can you imagine trying to compete like that when you're exhausted and dehydrated? Way to go MOdelS! You're good looking and tough! My favorite combo.
PS.. Your Cowboys are unstoppable. I think you might have picked the winning team this season. Nice work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So far my DVR hasn't let me down and I've got to watch all the episodes. By the way what you need to do is change the priority of your shows to make sure A.R doesn't get pushed aside by another lame program.
I'm loving this season as always. Yep my team is pretty awesome.
I'll admit I also thought your team were gonners for sure. Good for them for hanging in there.
So during the beer drinking "task" Jeremy turned to me and exclaimed "what would we do?". Meesa you're so competative I'd imagine you'd probably have just downed the beer! Am I right? Ha Ha.
I'm ready for the lesbians to go. They are annoying.
Wasn't it team Big Brother who attempted the food challenge and then switched to soccer. LAME I can't believe that big guy couldn't just eat the darn stuff. It would have prevented them from coming in last. Whimps!
Sorry we didn't make it up north while you were there. Let us know if you're ever down in St. G. They have marathon here every year...I think in the fall. You should look into it! I'd come and cheer you on!
You know... i keep thinking about what i'd have done during the beer "task". I debated just reasoning with Phil that we skipped it for religious reason - but really... you right. I probably would have just drunk it. It's all natural in Germany, right? No Alcohol? you'd have to help me repent of that aftwards though. hahha
Post a Comment