Monday, February 22, 2010

We're Back!

Meesa I'm so glad you mentioned blogging about The Race again!
Have you been watching? Hope so. Who's your team (translation who's going to win)?? My team is going to be the Cowboys. At first I was going to choose Team Daddy/Daughter but they aren't getting very much face time so that's kind of boring. The Cowboys are different and so they should be fun to cheer for.

I always love to talk about the things that made me laugh in an episodes. Wish we could still watch together (sigh).

The funny moment of episode one...when the Cowboys (yes my team) exchanged their American $ for Brazil $ before heading to CHILE. Then when they were interviewed about it they said "well they didn't have Chile $ when we were exchanging our $ so we thought Brazil $ was the closest". Um ok that makes total sense.

In episode two....dude I watched it last night and I can't think...I know there were laughing moments...help me out!

Oh btw you've gotta love the clip of the model chick when she was in that pagent.

No comments: